Complete Maslow Setup - Layton Utah

—SOLD—

With a heavy heart I find myself writing this. I am very appreciative to all those that helped create, support and inspire such amazing things with the Maslow and all it can do. Such an amazing community where I learned a lot.

Without further ado, life keeps marching on and I am forced to sell my Maslow setup. Having the capability of a 4’ x 8’ CNC router in my garage has been awesome - I just haven’t used it more than 5 times.

I can’t put a price tag on it so please make me an offer if interested. I spent over $1,000 on it.
Available are the complete Maslow kit including z-axis, frame, Rigid router, custom vice, windows 10 computer, control board cooling, extra motor gears and lots of extra bits. It is currently set up to cut 4’x4’ but can easily be changed to 4’x8’. I would like to hang on to the dust collection. Local pickup would be preferred but might consider tearing it apart and shipping parts.

Let me know if you’re interested. Name your price and terms. Meticulously assembled, used and maintained. See pictures below. Let me know if you have any questions. Hard to see this go.