Cut memory in ground control

Would it be possible to have ground control remember and mark prior cuts in a different color? I find it a tough guess to make sure my cuts won’t overlap but i want them as close as possible. If ground control could store the prior cuts and then have an option to reset the board to clear all prior cuts that would add a great UI benefit. I am not a programmer but any thoughts?

3 Likes

Sounds like a great idea… Don’t know if it can be done. As a workaround you could take screenshots of groundcontrol everytime you plan a job and lay them over each other in image software (eg Photoshop)

2 Likes

I think this is a fantastic idea. It will take some work to get it implemented, but I’ll put it on the list. What a cool suggestion!

1 Like

Further - If we could generate a unique number at the end of the process to mark the “remainder board” and recall it by this number in GC. Some folks will keep a pile of leftover stuff, this would make finding it in the pile easier. Just a thought.

2 Likes

Or a preview of each sheet? I know I have a number of sheets stored behind my machine and it would be easy to tell by looking at each one which of the previews it was

1 Like

yup - that will do !

1 Like