Divorce sale - 31" x 32" CNC router

is your SWM3D cnc still available? I live in orlando,
how well does it do with cutting aluminum?
Thanks,
David

At this moment, it is still available. As for the aluminum. I would say it depends on the grade and your bit. I know the creator of the R7, used an r7 to cut out all the aluminum plates used in its creation. I only used it for plywood, mdf and pvc foamboard. I have significantly enhanced the frame from the original design of just wood. So I have no doubt you will be able to cut aluminum

sounds great. are you selling the arcades?

Sadly, I have to because of the upcoming divorce. Here is a link to one of them: https://offerup.co/w4B5uEvazQ

You can find the other arcade on my OfferUp postings as well. FYI, both arcades are in Georgia right now. I took them to a convention to show them off.

Hi I would like to see your maslow

Still up North so it’s an 1800 mile drive. Expect to be there in the mid 20s but depends on Mrs. Moose. I’m ready, cold rainy and 40s (F, alas, 10ish C) here, last big chore is swapping out a bunch of circs (coming tomorrow) in my heating system for ECM versions to cause some sadness in the local electric co-op.

Sorry my timing just isn’t good, consider me your backup

Hi, I would like to see your Maslow system.

thanks,
Bill

I’m available to show it tomorrow, Saturday, after noon. But there was someone else that has an interest in it. Let me confirm if they are going to pick it up this weekend or not first.

Okay, let me know and I’ll drive down to view it.

Bill

You are in luck. The last guy had to pass because of finances. Can you pass by tomorrow? Pembroke pines,fl 33027 area.

Yes, I’ll be coming down from Orlando area. I assume the frame can be broken down easily for transportation? What time do you want to meet and how do we exchange detail contact info. I looked for a way to send a private message but don’t see anything on the site.

Bill

The frame can absolutely be broken down…but it will take a lot of time to do that and then to put it back together. I wont be able to help cause I need to finish building a new house for my tortoise.

I would just need to break it down to fit into the back of my SUV. So hopefully that would not require a complete disassembly.

What time do you want to meet tomorrow and how do I contact you when I get close to Miami?

Bill

Noon would be best. . Text me now so we can chat offline

Please Text me now so that I can remove my number from the thread

Sorry I had step out and just saw the message. Sent you a text.

You might consider renting a U-Haul trailer for a day. I don’t know what the local rates are, but Mrs. Moose just said a smaller one was under $250 for our upcoming 1800 mile trip from snow this am land to SW FL.

Quick check, under $20 for a 5x8 covered in Coral Gables. Cheaper than the time to dis and re assemble

Thanks, I’ll look at getting a trailer.

Bill

I agree with Kirk. Save yourself a lot of time and frustration

I am looking for the Maslow kit and I am based in Hallandale, only a short walk away.