G-Code Generation Software Options for a Mac?

This is about the only way to use flash now on any OS.

But it also brings up the larger issue. Flash is dead … not dying … dead. The fact that there are still releases of flash updates is more akin to ‘embalming the corpse’ than anything else. Therefore continuing to use it means that you’ve tied yourself to a problem that will get larger and worse over time.

Well, you can …
But you definitely shouldn’t.
Now is the time to sort out alternatives that work for you and your workflow.

“If it ain’t broke don’t fix it” - is the correct expression here. To change metaphors, while you can keep driving a truck with no brakes and no way to get spare parts ‘because it still works’, the fact is it’s not a viable option going forward because it’s not serviceable, it is in fact broken.

From the research and replies I got on the forum, flash seemed to be the issue. Also I wasn’t thrilled with the way it worked. The user interface was pretty clunky and frustrating. I now use Easel from Inventables and it works so much better, at least for me. I don’t have a lot of experience with CNC machines. If you look at the chain in this discussion there were some other good recommendations as well.

G-Coder CNC app for creating G-Code files from SVG graphics, such as the ones you can create using Inkscape.

SVG to G-Coder CNC 2.5D app for creating G-Code files from SVG graphics, such as the ones you can create using Inkscape. Once you load an SVG file you can choose between router and LASER modes to suit your CNC machine and project type.

Download here