Maslow Home Maslow Community Garden Newsletter

Hello from San Antonio, TX

introduction

New to CNC Routing. Have played a bit with 3D Printing and tinkered with CAD my entire life (never been great at it). I have one of the first non-kickstarter kits to assemble once I clear out garage space. Going to order a ring kit when they show up in the store, so anyone local that wants to be a part of the build when it’s time, let me know.

Sean

5 Likes

I may be rolling through San Antonio in April. It would be good to meet up for a beverage possibly. There is a trade show for automated manufacturing I’m trying to decide if I should go to.

Glad your part of our community.

Thank you

2 Likes

I’d be happy to meet with you. There are a lot of great places to visit here. I actually live about three miles away from Rebecca Creek.

0 Likes

As a Maslowian who is willing to share your location, you might want to take a look at the Maslow Map, if you haven’t already:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_0kvHNBRGuMyNRCAGPGR6VCQlV9L4Cbv&usp=sharing

2 Likes

Thanks. I put myself on the map awhile ago, but hadn’t thought about an introduction until I saw another.

1 Like

Sean, I am also a San Antonian that is new to Maslow. Much like you, I have done a bit of 3D printing, but this will be my first CNC Routing. I wanted to see if you are available to chat one of these days?

Thanks,
Matthis

0 Likes