How to change input values; first notes

I’m messing around a bit with it, but all my input values are stuck at 10, there appears to be no way to change them.

screenshot1558124211%401X
Clicking on the value highlights it in white, but it doesn’t accept any text input. The same goes for the name.

Also, this seems counter-intuitive: a circle with a radius of 10 and a max segment size of 10 is a hexagon?

I do like how if I click on a stage, it shows me what the object looks like at that stage.

The search feature is nice, but it needs a way to either know what all the entries are, or a common words / synonym / thesaurus feature, so like when a person types in “move” or “shift” or “offset”, “translate” is one of the search results. (all queries I tried before translate)

with about 5 minutes of tinkering i managed to make this:

So it’s pretty intuitive, even in it’s current unpolished state. Good job so far and I look foreword to seeing it evolve :slight_smile:

Hmm I think that the issue is with the labels not being clear. I think I will remove the segment size from the individual circles and have it set for the entire project in one place. That number sets the maximum size that a segment of the circle will be so a value of 1 would make a circle constructed from segments of length 1, having it set to 10 makes the circle a bit of a hexagon :grin:

You should be able to change the value of inputs by clicking on the number or name directly like so:

Not that not every input has to have something connected to it. If you want to make a circle of radius 20 you can just make a circle and type 20 in the radius value, you don’t have to define an input

1 Like

Ah, I was attempting to use safari on my hackintosh to access it, and apparently safari has issues with the “contenteditable” css tag. (There’s a fix for the issue in that stackoverflow link)