Is there a Maslow kit provider in Europe?

Sorry for my late reply.

I have to be up front, I doubt I will be selling the Maslow kit after all. Having been an avid reader of this forum for some weeks now there just seem to be so many problems with the kit, from initial setup, calibration, then more problems with accuracy, then more problems with software and so on and so on.

Then just recently the decision was basically made for me after this post from cmcullins70 / Unpopular?: Time for me to move on from Maslow? the post seems to sum up the problems that the Maslow kit causes, from total despair to “keep going, you will get there”. That is not the approach I want to pass on. The kit should work once calibrated, done, no other issues apart from normal beginner errors with the software… the maslow kit does not seem to be able to do this.

I stock and sell kits that work, they are kits so the majority need building but once built they are accurate and work consistently with very very few problems and my kits use proven software.

I do have a solution planned that is similar to the Maslow kit but my kit is not gravity based so is not subject to the same problems as the Maslow kit, if anybody is interested in this kit send me a personal message and I will send some details, this kit will be tested over the next two to three weeks and then ready for sale shortly after.

To the Maslow team: I admire your dedication and continued support for the Maslow project but considering the above I withdraw my request to sell Maslow kits in the UK.

I appreciate that forums are places for people to find support, so positive experiences are rarely recorded by the majority of clients, they just get on with work, so please, accept my comments based on the reasoning that I could not afford the time to support clients who purchased a Maslow kit and I definitely am not the kind of business that states ‘go to the maslow forum for support’, I like to help people as much as possible and this does take up a fair amount of time, but I hand on heart do not think I would have the time to support Maslow kit buyers in UK/Europe.

Sincerely

Colin.

1 Like