It's called Tambour

I have a old Stereo Cabinet similar to the one shown below. I decided to look up how to repair it’s rolling doors. I found they are called Tambour Doors


Now I’m interested in trying to make a version of this with the Maslow.

Thank you


you really want a router table to make the door slats, they need to be cut on both sides and you can’t really do that well with the maslow.

now, building something that has a tambour door in it can easily be done, but for the door itself, buy a couple of the specialty bits and cut them on a router table.