July Summer Sale Coupon Code

Does anyone know what the deal with the “Maslow10” coupon code is? Hasn’t worked for me since it showed up, and I tried e-mailing MakerMade Monday or Tuesday I believe with no response.

Has anyone else tried to use it?

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum @Wayno !
Don’t know how much MM users here. From the ones i’ve read that the facebrok page seem very active.
Did you check there?

What will be the first thing you’ll cut?

Kind regards, Gero

Too many wants to choose from. Lol. :wink:

Got it all figured out. There is a 25% off sale at the moment so the coupon code is currently disabled.

2 Likes

Great facebook page they have there by the way. :slight_smile: Lots of cool projects.

Not that i did recommend that platform :joy:
Here you find amazing-cool-crazy people and THAT is entertaining, i can tell.

Please share your projects also here :wink:

Kind regards, Gero

Edit: I forgot to mention the knowledge of over 2 years that is bundled here in posts and in the heads of the Maslow ‘oldies’. Support here is just awesome for my experience.

2 Likes

Hahaha. Indeed you did. :smiley: I’m definitely going to enjoy here and there. Lurker since late last year. Finally enough is enough and it’s time to purchase one. Was going to wait until I move in the next year or so to get a large gantry setup as I don’t have a shop / garage currently. But this one surely can be set up outdoors as needed and put away when done playing.

1 Like

Waiting to see that frame design. On wheels?
I had to go 11 1/2 ft because that is wall to wall for the motors for me.

Happy wood-chipping soon !

1 Like