Live CAD Tutorial for Beginners TONIGHT!

All,

If you’re new to creating toolpaths for your models and wanted to get started using Fusion360, come join me and my buddy Winston go through a basic tutorial of using the CAM software in Fusion360! We will be live tonight, July 6, at 9 PM EST! Link to his youtube page where we will be going live is: https://www.youtube.com/c/WinstonMakesMore

5 Likes

Haha,
Got my kit last weekend and loaded fusion yesterday. Was going to go to ant man, but now I have a new plan for tonight!!

1 Like

Haha well it will be recorded if you still decided to see ant man… although I’m pretty happy to hear that that is our competition.

Thnks, watched the stream and enjoyed it!. Going to review more videos as I have ALOT to learn.

2 Likes

George, the steam was great. (I’m RWT.) Winston is really good!
My daughter was hoping to see your German Shepherd. She caught glimpse of it in one of your videos and said it looks like our Kylo.
Thanks for posting about the steam in here.

2 Likes

Haha thats awesome!! Yeah Winstons fantastic - he’s had a lot of practic and spent a lot of time perfecting his knowledge on CNCing. I’ll try to get Cyrus in the next live stream!! Happy to hear the great feedback!

1 Like