Magazine Loader *Moved*

Shockingly this topic is pretty controversial :grinning:

It turns out guns are somewhat of a touchy subject right now.

Iā€™m guessing everyone in this thread has been reading along in the companion thread:

The more I think about it, the less I want to delete this post even though the OP requested that it be removed. I DO want to make sure that the forums are a place that teachers can send their students for help without worrying about getting in trouble with their schools. I donā€™t think banning anything related to anything controversial is going to work.

A big part of the issue here I think is that we have folks coming from such different backgrounds. I have literally never seen an AR15 except on the news (and itā€™s never good news). From doing some research this speed loader thing is just a thing to keep your thumbs from hurting at the end of a day at the shooting range. Incorporating it into a travel case to take to a shooting range makes a lot of sense, and seems like a reasonable thing to want.

Would we be OK with making a couple changes? Namely changing the title to ā€œMagazine re-loader helperā€ and either removing the gif or showing that before the 3 second reloading of the magazine is a longer process of laying out the bullets in the proper order so that itā€™s more like a 1 minute process. I think that would help folks understand that this is not a tool that makes reloading easier on your thumb and not a way to shoot faster

3 Likes