Maslow 4 - The next generation of Maslow

Hi, I still have a couple of questions. I installed the 0.73 update but pressing Test says INDEX HTML VERSION 0.71, is this correct?
I ask because I still have trouble releasing the straps backwards.

1 Like

Enea wrote:

Hi, I still have a couple of questions. I installed the 0.73 update but pressing Test says INDEX HTML VERSION 0.71, is this correct?
I ask because I still have trouble releasing the straps backwards.

That means that you didn’t upgrade the index.html.gz file at the same time, you
always need to do both.

David Lang

1 Like

Unfortunately in this case that means I was rushing to get things shipped out and I forgot to bump the version numbers :man_facepalming:

Thanks, maybe I wrote it wrong because I have to translate, the problem is that to extend the straps I have to push in as with previous updates.

That could be an issue with the encoder boards themselves, can I send you some modified ones to try?

So not everyone has this problem. The strange thing is that with the 0.68 update the straps extended correctly, I was even able to do a calibration. The problem appeared with subsequent updates.

1 Like

I noticed that I no longer have the FAVICON.ICO file, is it possible to find it?

If it’s the only solution, that’s fine.

I think it will be a problem to dismantle the encoder boards, because the screws have thread locks and are damaged very easily

1 Like

It seems like there should be a software fix because the issue only appeared after about 0.68, but I haven’t figured out why that could be. I haven’t been able to make it happen myself. The other person who had the issue fixed it with modified encoder boards so that seems to be our only for sure solution at the moment. The threadlocker on the motors is the removable kind so it should come out (it just resists vibration), but it is a hassle to have to disassemble them.

DM me your address and I’ll get some in the mail ASAP so we at least have that option

Hi Bar, thanks for sending me the encoders, I replaced them and the problem was solved.

I noticed that during the vertical calibration, when you tighten the straps, the lower part of the slide rises from the panel, is this normal? The strap anchors are a few cm higher than the work surface.

1 Like

Excellent! That is valuable feedback.

Is this with the z-axis lowered all the way down?