Maslow article in MAKE magazine

Hey so I check the mailbox this morning and this is what I found in the latest issue!

I haven’t had a chance to read the whole thing yet but s far it’s pretty informative.

11 Likes

Just look at that spoil board in the picture on the front page!! Congrats @bar. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Woah!! That is so cool! Thanks for the pictures, I haven’t managed to get my hands on a copy yet :smiley:

3 Likes

Somebody get that man a copy! Heck, a subscription! And one of those musical cards that lets you record something… “Wanna see my picture on the cover… Wanna buy five copies for my mother…”

4 Likes

+1 for “The Cover of the Rolling Stone” reference.

2 Likes

Hey, @MeticulousMaynard, the Meticulous Z-Axis project got a mention in the article.

1 Like

That is so cool to see it in a real magazine. @Bar had mentioned to me that they were going to be featuring it in the article, I’m gonna have to go out and buy myself a copy now. :smiley:

They missed one of the materials you can cut, though. Aluminum is totally doable! :wink:

5 Likes

which issue is this in?

Vol.68 April/May

1 Like

I totally missed this thread, being in the period when I was away from the forums. So now this thread makes me 1) happy to see the Maslow got its 15 minutes of fame and 2) sad because Maker Media closed up shop in June (https://hackaday.com/2019/06/07/maker-media-ceases-operations/). I have (or had) a subscription to Make, but I don’t always get to reading it in a timely fashion. I’m going to have to find my copy and take a look!

3 Likes