Metal Maslow kit $600 ships Nov. Respond below if interested

Thanks for letting me know bag broke we will put that in padded envelope in the future, so hopefully doesn’t’ happen again. We are getting custom cardboard boxes made too which should be stronger.

3 Likes

Actually the bag didn’t break, so you should be fine there. The ziplock had come undone, simple piece of tape should handle that. I’m currently finishing up the frame then I’ll get your kit thrown together…have the top beams been shipped or are those on hold?

2 Likes

Oh my I’m so excited!! Can’t wait for mine!! Thank you @Metalmaslow for everything you’ve done! :beers:

2 Likes

top rail’s will hopefully ship at end of this month. I’ve never had tube laser cut before, so hopefully it goes just as smoothly. Alro.com is doing the laser cutting.

4 Likes

Just ordered mine and this will be my first message to the community, thanks for accepting me and looking forward to spending lots of hour’s here :denmark:

2 Likes

@Frank5800 Welcome! I’ve spent more hours here than I ever imagined :smile::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thanks, I can only imagine the hours spent, and tons of fun, take care

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum!
Looking forward to see your ‘monster machine’ and the things you cut.

Kind regards, Gero

1 Like

Is this kit now available? I’m a bit confused as I put our name in as interested back in September and have been asking on a monthly basis lately. I see no announcement, nor has anyone contacted me but logging in now I see people have the kits? Is this a real thing now, and if so, how to order? Thanks.

1 Like
1 Like

yes you can order off our website www.metalmaslow.com like Gero said above, you should of gotten an email, thanks.

Hi @Metalmaslow I emailed you. Thanks!

Hi @Metalmaslow, status on my shipment please

please contact us via email or phone on our webiste. there is no way for us to know what your order is since your username Frank5800 is not a name/address/email etc.

2 Likes

No problem @Metalmaslow, you will get one more mail

Anyone that ordered our kit and a Ridgid R2002 router clamp, we are delaying shipping till we get these new gantry plates in stock

Basically the new plates are 125x125mm with bigger wheels, spaced about twice as far apart as the standard 80x80mm plate. This will make the heavy 9 lb router much more stable.
Those that already received the kit will be getting these bigger plates mailed separately. This only applies to the Ridgid Router, not other smaller routers which work well.
If anyone has any play in the c beam z axis there are two internal eccentric nuts that can be adjusted to be tighter.

6 Likes

Thank you for the update (I had suspected this from your comment on another thread). I continue to be impressed with how you are handling this endeavor. You’re doing it the right way. Thank you.

1 Like

Damn I am so excited! I got my Metal Maslow while I was on vacation. I just opened the pack and everything looks to be ok. I will have to check it later. It will be a few more days before I can even start to play with it. Cant wait. Thanks MM!

4 Likes

My order is #PUZR-950367 has it shipped. I have not received tracking number. Please email me.

sent you an email.