Maslow Home Maslow Community Garden

Motor Gear Upgrade

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://maslowcommunitygarden.org/Motor-Gear-Upgrade.html

Hi - @Maslow_Surplus_Parts, great that you are doing this, much appreciated. I wanted to ask if there are any cheaper options for shipping to Europe? Paying $40 to ship $4 of parts (two gears) is a bit brutal.

If not - perhaps Europe based people can organise a group ship and then repackage at this end? Anyone interested?

Thanks,

Matt

Totally agree. Shipping to australia is $36usd, kinda grinds my gears a bit

I’d support a group order.

Hello good people! The trickiest thing about distributing the parts for us has been setting up shipping pricing based on the available packaging, services, and destinations. I took some time this afternoon to look up our options for distributing smaller packages internationally and have just added a $17 option for shipments under 4 ounces to the UK and Australia. I know, still not fantastic, but better.

Anybody else need us to add a small/light package option for their country. Let us know!

Hi @Maslow_Surplus_Parts thanks very much, super appreciated. Just to confirm, 4oz i.e. 100g - and can you say how many of the gears would fit into a 4oz package so I know how many I can order?