🌞 New Stock Frame Design 🌞

Well the Maslow box arrived on Thursday and Saturdays ended with a calibration run. Here is the new design Maslow Frame mounted on the Lumber Storage Cart in place of the panel saw (please ignore the mess…). I went with a 10’ beem as I am out of room in the garage/shop. Ive got the Sketchup file with Cutlist file if anyone wants it.

Update: With temporary square sled and 2 calibration runs I calculated a Benchmark Score of 0.456:0.34 !!! Now if I make the Meticulous Z Axis sled like I plan I will probably mess it up…

6 Likes

Wow, I was searching for this design… Thank you so much

Yes can you share the sketchup file? Thanks

Is there an Onshape file of the Bar’s bolt together frame?

Thank you

not that I know of.

David Lang

I would definitely be interested in sketchup file and cutlist. thanks!

you need one of these jigs

I’d be interested in knowing how accurate those are. It seems like any inaccuracy would multiply, but maybe they have minimized the slop to the point that this isn’t an issue.

@JawsFree and @clfhngr
I’ve uploaded the Sketchup file and the cutlist to my github account. Feel free to do what you want with them. This is by no means my creation! I found the sheet goods cart in a woodworking magazine (ShopNotes Issue #55, Pg. 24) and the maslow frame from this forum community. Be forewarned! The storage cart holds A LOT of cutoff scraps…
https://github.com/jmiele4/Woodworking-Share