OpenDesk files gone?

someone that knows github more than me helped me out and forked just the maslow stuff to their github thing…

@jonas Could you please send that link again ? I have missed to download it earlier. Thanks!

Please can you send us another link of those file ? I’ve missed it up both the times when you sent it. Thanks!

Im desperately looking for the canteen table DXF files and it’s hard to get them, that table is so cool and I want to give it a try for a first time on a CNC because its simple yet stylized design, i hope one of you guys can help

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum my Friend!
How is your Maslow running so far?

Kind regard, Gero

we forked the files from the original holder and cleaned up the Github repository so its not so massive when you download it.

3 Likes

Hello, do you think you can send me Roxanne chair files? Thanks a lot!
nicolas_eliges ‘at’ hotmail ‘dot’ com

Opendesk seems to have gone non open source. They did some website redesign since the last time I looked, and now seem aimed at selling furniture at eye popping prices. I didn’t explore registering as a maker very far, but it suggests they’re moving to a take a cut of the price model with their location restrictions and we’ll call you if you’re outside the areas they want.

We must come up high in the opendesk download searches based on the recent apparently non-maslowian register/ask posts. Nothing wrong with that, guess they’re from frustrated searchers, but I suspect that’s going to increase and might be fraught with licensing issues. Any suggestions on how to handle it?

1 Like

I didnt see them in what we obtained from the original repository… sorry

quick goggle found this -

Thank you

They have the Olvia desk, didn’t dig too deep but they could have more Opendesk items. These are SketchUp models, haven’t used SU in a while, and that was for garden shed modeling on paper, need careful measuring for the antlers. Don’t remember how hard it is to get dxf or svg files out of SketchUp.

they now also removed this :frowning:

Thanks so much this link still works :slight_smile:

Hi @jonas could you please share the link again

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Could whoever got a chance to download the wetransfer file @jonas shared, please share the wetransfer file Jonas shared here again

2 Likes

Looks like @jonas hasn’t been on in some time, would absolutely love one more go at those files though :slight_smile: . I’ve reached out to open desk, they don’t even respond. Its weird they elude to these files becoming available to download again in the near future… for the past few years…

1 Like

Would anyone have a copy of the ‘Bundle desk’ file from opendesk?

Does anyone have the LEAN DESK size 1300mm /2000mm? PLSSSSSSS

• collaboration table 3400mm lengh

PLSSSSS

1 Like

I think if you dig deep enough in Google, most of the designs that were hosted by them are out there somewhere.

Does anyone have the opendesk Roxanne design.
I stupidly deleted if from my computer.
And I need to to complete a set of chairs.

Thanks people.