OpenDesk files gone?

they now also removed this :frowning:

Thanks so much this link still works :slight_smile:

Hi @jonas could you please share the link again

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Could whoever got a chance to download the wetransfer file @jonas shared, please share the wetransfer file Jonas shared here again

2 Likes

Looks like @jonas hasn’t been on in some time, would absolutely love one more go at those files though :slight_smile: . I’ve reached out to open desk, they don’t even respond. Its weird they elude to these files becoming available to download again in the near future… for the past few years…

1 Like

Would anyone have a copy of the ‘Bundle desk’ file from opendesk?

Does anyone have the LEAN DESK size 1300mm /2000mm? PLSSSSSSS

• collaboration table 3400mm lengh

PLSSSSS

1 Like

I think if you dig deep enough in Google, most of the designs that were hosted by them are out there somewhere.

Does anyone have the opendesk Roxanne design.
I stupidly deleted if from my computer.
And I need to to complete a set of chairs.

Thanks people.

Hey could you please re upload the link or email the file PLEASE?

aminis@btinternet.com

Thanks

Hi Alyx /
Could you email me Studio Desk DXF file at binhnguyen.maf@gmail.com
I really appreciate your help. Thanks so much /

A few seconds with the good doctor Google (“roll up your sleeve and bend over”) coughed it right up

“opendesk studio desk download”

1 Like

seems your link doesn’t work. Nothing can be downloaded

@jonas Really need your opendesk design files, especially “studio desk” for my new home office. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks so much.
My email: binhnguyen.maf@gmail.com

I need their office desk for a schooling project we are doing in indonesia. Anyone?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=opendesk+studio+desk+download

2 Likes

Can’t see any downloadable fabrication file from your normal keywords. I’ve search for a long time. Anyone who has “studio Desk” digital fabrication file could share it again?

Its on the first page, somewhat down.

We come up as the #2 link for opendesk file downloads, probably why all the requests. I imagine the requestors don’t know we have nothing whatsoever to do with opendesk or the files in question.

Opendesk.cc has abandoned the free files approach, using them for profit despite their original open source approach and Kickstarter funding. Perhaps the requestors could bombard the actual source, we’re just innocent bystanders

1 Like

They are not our opendesk files, a member who hasn’t been here for some time offered to send them in the past. I strongly suggest you contact opendesk directly, it’s their decision if they want to offer their files to you. We’re just a support group for a CNC router, not opendesk or connected to them in any way.

Please let us know if they respond, might help the next poor soul trying to find the files that we don’t have here

1 Like