Play or wait for Z-Axis?

I bought my maslow last year and received it last year. Finally got it built on the weekend that passed. I’m just wondering if I should wait on the Z-Axis or just make the new sled without it? I ordered the Z-Axis on the 13th but no word on when it will ship yet :frowning: . I uploaded the G-code already and looking at the cuts that i will have to do and man does it seem like it’s gonna be real tedious and prob gonna take me forever moving the router up and down by hand. Anyone from maslow able to give me a shimmer of hope and ship out the Z-Axis machine? Thanks for listening to my rant lol

2 Likes

@kaizen33

There is hope -

There is News in :
http://www.maslowcnc.com/updates/

Thank you

2 Likes

:joy: :scream::astonished: awesome!!! I guess i wait then…thank you bee

2 Likes

I vote you get started.

1 Like

Pick a smaller project that you can get away without very many z moves while you wait. It will give you some practice before your bigger project and give you something to show off to the community as well.

1 Like

Not trying to say anything but my point of view. Of course But My Z-AXIS was wrapped up in the box with the rest including

I actually wasn’t able to do my test cut calibration until I had installed the z-axis.