Trying to setup bottom feed

I’m fine with top feed 1.03, until ironed out. Im sure this question was directed towards @krkeegan @blurfl @rjon17469 @dlang or anyone else thats had input on the coding side :crazy_face:

A version before then would be easy to do. Might want to put a warning on v1.07, or take it down?

1 Like

I agree, a version before that is likely the best idea. Maybe make it v1.07a to signify that v1.07 should be avoided?

I think the version check might choke on a non-number?

2 Likes

Ahh, good point! Disregard then.

I wonder whether the version number situation in the Firmware was an omen? :grin:

2 Likes

Alright, a new version it is! Should we do some more testing before we do the next version in case something else slipped through?

Happy to help test, what in specific?

:heart:

I think we should focus on the calibration process (and the things related to it) because that’s what changed the most.

I think it’s worth noting both bugs and things that could be improved (confusing text, out of date pictures…etc). We won’t update until there are no bugs, and we’ll focus on fixing the little things for the next real release. If we have a big stack of issues to work through it will make tidying everything up easier.

2 Likes

Perhaps add beta (or edge, prerelease, etc) and stable branches, let new versions cook for a while? It works for a lot of other projects

2 Likes