Video: How to use Easel to generate G-Code for Maslow

I’m completely new to CNC so I’ve been trying a bunch of different programs to generate g-code. This is the first time I’ve heard of Easel and after watching your video and playing with it for 10 minutes I am quite impressed! Unless someone can point out something I’m missing or has had experience, this blows MakerCam out of the water. The GUI is way more friendly and intuitive, the live preview (and detailed preview) is essential for beginners as a fail safe before you cut. I was using an additional program to test my g-code but this has it right there in the split screen. There are also a bunch of shapes ready to go as well as some cool apps that you can use to make puzzles, gears, mazes and more right on the fly. Looks like layouts might save to your account also which is very handy. Overall, this is my new go to program. Oh, and did I mention it’s FREE. :slight_smile:

Edit: I also noticed optimizing g-code is part of their paid plan but have used the program mentioned here and it seemed to clean things up quite a bit - again free. Social Science Projects - American Flag and Liberty Bell - #9 by madgrizzle