Yellow Maslow Shields v1.14b

Added 12v headers with a friends help (thx Harry). I have to build and test it still. If it’s good I’ll make a bulk order.

I did this because I use 12V cooling fans.

Thank you

3 Likes

Ill take one when your are happy with the testing
Welldone

I’m not certain of its placement, but before you have those boards made, check that the new header will clear the USB connector of the Mega underneath.

1 Like

Thanks will do. My buddy has the boards and I have a road trip coming up as soon as I test it I will post here.

Thank you

Voice of experience, I had some boards made that had that issue in the same place :wink:

1 Like

FWW - I hav had several people over the years suggest a shield under the shield over the USB port. I typically use a peice of tape over the top of the USB port to avoid the issue no matter what shield is used.

Thank you

Populated board running 12v fan on added 12v bus.

IMG_6817

Dumb roll …

It’s alive!

Thank you

7 Likes

:+1:t2:It’s a good feeling, isn’t it!

3 Likes

Oh Man! - I couldn’t have gotten here without your help and my buddy Harry.

Many Thanks

2 Likes

Hello Bee, I´ve been talking with Gero, he has recommended me that I talk with you about the board TLE5206, I have decided set the Maslow with this board, can you help me with that?.
have you got some more of that boards? or do you know how to get it?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I will help you - I will be making some new boards soon - I have the parts in shopping cart as we speak.

Do you have an account at:

https://www.disciplesofcnc.com/

If not please sign up and provide your address on your account there.

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you Brandon, I´ve already sign up to that page, you will tell me what i do now

hey, I just registered to get in on the next batch of 1.14 shields. lemme know when they’re ready!

thanks!

1 Like

Are these boards available? Do you have a parts list (or sell the components) ? Thanks

Please see the thread here:

Thank you