I decided to build some adjustable skirts for my frame with what I had laying around.
Used the maslow to cut the sliders. Wing nut pressed into groove. Can use some UHMW tape to aid slipperiness.
2x4 coming off the frame behind the waste board with dowells glued in and pilot hole drilled in the end
Skirt/apron installed screws with washers screwed into the pilot hole of the Dowell rod. Thumb screw threaded into wingnut.
Use the thumb screws to apply pressure to prevent the skirt/apron from moving once positioned.
Apron extended fully and locked into place with the thumb screws.
Sorry for the poor pictures, I didn’t think about posting anything until mid way through.