Alguien en España

My total weight with sled, router and bricks is ~ 16kg. That is to heavy for the motor shield and power supply on long therm. If you plan to stay heavy I suggest to look into the motorshield http://maslowcommunitygarden.org/TLE5206-PowerControl-Boards.html and replace the power supply with something like this 12V/10A 12V 10A

2 Likes

Gracias Gero por esa noticia, ¿alguien ha instalado ese controlador y fuente de alimentación?, ¿se instala como el original de Maslow?,¿donde se consigue?

Giggle Translate:
Thanks Gero for that news, has anyone installed that driver and power supply? Does it install like Maslow’s original? Where is it obtained?

I have installed the power supply. I am hoping to try the driver next weekend.
I got one board for testing. For now you will have to make your circuit board yourself or order have it made.
All details are available here:

He instalado la fuente de alimentación. Tengo la esperanza de probar el controlador el próximo fin de semana.
Tengo una placa para probar. Por ahora, tendrá que hacer su placa de circuito usted mismo o pedir que lo haga.
Todos los detalles están disponibles aquí:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=en&sp=nmt4&tl=es&u=https://github.com/MaslowCommunityGarden/TLE5206-PowerControl-Boards&xid=17259,15700022,15700043,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700186,15700189,15700190,15700201,15700205&usg=ALkJrhjMWLDPvSh_ND1XbFgF_5Ooh1DbPQ

Hola, acabo de hacer el pedido de mi Maslow, estaré preparando el sitio y el marco para tenerlo cuando me llegue, necesitaré haceros algunas preguntas que seguro podréis contestarme.
Estoy emocionado de saber hasta donde esta comunidad podemos llegar.

Gracias anticipadas a todos.

4 Likes

Glad to have you in the community! ¡Me alegro de tenerte en la comunidad!

3 Likes

quien puede orientarme con respecto a las distancias que tienen que separar los motores de los bordes del tablero, y la inclinación que tiene que tener el tablero para que la fresadora se deslice sin problemas.

Gracias

1 Like

El marco [ángulo] típico es de 10 a 15 grados hasta 17.

El mejor ángulo aún no se ha determinado.

No hay una distancia “ideal”. Mientras más puedas evitar que las cadenas estén cerca vertical, mejor, esto se traduce a lo más amplio, mejor.

A medida que se ensancha, es más difícil colocar el trineo a la misma altura entre ellos (el ángulo se hace menos profundo y por lo tanto se necesita más tensión), por lo que se agrega altura a los motores puede ayudar (cuanto menos profundo es el ángulo, mayor es el error de corte causado por un ligero error en la longitud de la cadena)

1 Like

Ok, thanks a lot. but what´s the wider measure that i can put for the chain that Maslow supply?
can you help me?

We’re outside my expertise here. @Gero, I know you built an 11-footer, did you use the stock chain, or did you have to extend it? What’s the limit before you need to add chain?

I guess it is 9.891732 foot. There is not much chain left with my setup. I did not add any to the stock chain first batch.

Ok Gero, thanks, so with 3015mm of distance between motors, I can working in an area of 244cm?
without change the chain

1 Like

by the way Gero, I hope that that playwood was for a test, it seem haven´t to much precision, looking the cuts.
excuse me the confidence

1 Like

I will stay near a ratio 2x1 / 8x4 /2440x1220 for my new frame. I will try 3100mmx1550mm.

We don’t know exactly how the width and height effect the accuracy. A discussion is here.

Yes, I have lots of trouble with my over 1 year old setup. I have huge humidity and temperature differences and my old frame is useless now. I will build the next out of aluminium. Time is money and I don’t have both at the moment, so I’ll have to weight. I will also build a new lighter sled with a spindle at the same time.
Edit: My accuracy April 2017 was 1/10mm in the center of the sheet and +/- 4mm at the corners and top.
26%20April%202017

1 Like

Carpintería Yenes mira este link.

Estoy en Madrid.

2 Likes

Maravilloso!
I love the idea with the roller blind rolls.
You will still want some chain guides.

1 Like

Fenómeno Ricardo, me parace un plan muy acertado, ¿ya has hecho algún trabajo con la fresadora?.
Gracias por compartir tu proyecto, yo estaba pensando en construir mi marco con hierro o aluminio, pero creo que lo tuyo es una combinación perfecta, y el rollo de persiana me parece genial.
Si te parece me gustaria estar en contacto contigo para compartir experiencias cuando me llegue mi Maslow.

Gracias,

1 Like

There isn’t an optimum ratio, the accuracy depends on the chain angles involved,
the closer the chains get to horizontal or vertical, the more the machine
struggles.

David Lang

1 Like

We have not narrowed it down to the point.
We know to wide and to low is not optimal. We know to high and to narrow is not optimal.
We have a good math, estimating most variables like chain length (sag), sled weight and so on.
For the math we have with the hardware we have, I believe there is a optimal ratio.
I’m not an engineer to prove it in paper, so I would need to prove it by building the adjustable frame and do a series of test by changing the hardware variables in steps.

3 Likes

Buenas tardes desde España (Salamanca), quien puede orientarme sobre el peso maximo con el que los motores trabajan correctamente, he comprado una fresadora con la idea de ponerla en el trineo pero parece pesada, es una fresadora de CMT mod. CMT7E de 2400W. puede que si pesa suficiente no necesite poner contrapesos