I started this thread, when the thing went a little nutty and kept going up and up and up and the ring bent. My Maslow is destroyed, please help me figure out what happened
Eastbay sent me a new ring I installed and now I am trying to calibrate and the motors do not move. Here is the info that may be helpful
- It is plugged in correctly everywhere
- I wiped out the EEPROM
- I reflashed it with version 1.6 of the firmware
- I reset settings to defaults in GC
- It shows as connected in GC
- When I run the motor test all 3 fail
- Beat my head against the wall for a while, didn’t help.
- Unable ti find valid machine position message appears when I first start GC
- Sled is not keeping up appears when I am calibrating.