So i went through my normal calibration process with heavier weights (10lbs) because my earlier weights weren’t heavy enough to suspend the chain because I lost one of those little sprockets that attach to the bungee cord. so I made a psudo one with washers.
Anyway I tested the movement and everything seemed fine. Next day I go to re calibrate and when I move to center the right motor descended quicker than normal and the right didn’t move at all.
Checked all connections and lights. The computer is registering board just fine but now nothing moves. I opened up the gear boxes and I didn’t see any evidence of crazy grinding but maybe there is something more subtle here that I’m missing.
I think it is the board so i ordered a replacement but any other ideas are welcome