Build a Maslow without the kit

Oh yeah, AliExpress is more of a broker than direct retailer. Kinda like eBay without the auctions. It’s escrow policy looks effective but I’ve never had to use it. Everything received has been problem free. GB, BG, DX are actual retailers and not middlemen, er, middlepeople

@Zootalaws
one thing you may not be aware of is that the manuracturer lists the motors for sale on aliexpress, with a minimum order quantity of 2, but for any small orders, directs the people to buy from their “american reseller”, which is Bar and Hanna, so if they don’t have the motors to sell more kits, they don’t have motors to sell individually.

If the manufacturer has changed this and is actually willing to ship single-unit quantities for a reasonable price, that would be a very welcome change.

Can you please remove that chip from your shoulder?

A particular part number seldom has more than one manufacturer.

1 Like

Well…

I see the xenophobia remark was edited out; good. While it’s popular to start -phobia this and -ogynist that in many places this isn’t one of them. Sorry if we gave that impression. Everybody makes the odd mistake, excepting wives of course.

I’m especially offended by alkiphobia

1 Like

Wow, is it just me or did it suddenly get a little intense in here?

2 Likes

Not really. Some forums are prone to flaming and attacks, to the point it’s normal for them. Quite possible a new member is used to that approach. Otherwise they seem like a good contributor who didn’t understand it’s not like that here and made an honest mistake. Just the opinion of a moose in an impending frozen stuff covered swamp…

1 Like