How do I get started

Hello everyone hope I’m not asking a question that’s been asked 100 times but I would love to be a part of this project understand that they are no longer selling kits so can someone give me a detailed list of the items I need to purchase to build my very own Maslow CNC so I can contribute to this community. Thanks for the help.

You might find this useful.

https://www.maslowcnc.com/whatsinthebox

Wait a bit, there should be news comming about third parties selling kits

If you cannot wait until third parties offer kits, you could try to compose it yourself. I’ve tried to compile the known sources: Walkthrough from ordering to cutting your own designs

4 Likes

Thanks looking into it now.

1 Like

I know how you feel. I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time, don’t know how I missed it before. But I finally find it and I’m too late! It’s frustrating. I’m hoping the community kits come out soon because I have some ideas for Halloween.

1 Like

Yes I have no clue how this got by me I must have been sleeping and getting lost on the internet on something else. The good news is it looks like I’m half way there you really need to dig to find what you need. Got my frame ready and about 90% of the parts from all over the internet. Going to get the kit off of Etsy and skip the ring and rollers. Looking for a good z-axis kit now from someone in the USA.

1 Like

MaslowSurplusParts.com

We are distributing the excess parts from the original Maslow kits.

1 Like