Can I cancel my order?

Hi,
Can I cancel my order? If so, now to do that?
I didn’t receive notification yet that is shipped.
I ordered it few days ago because I liked the video and idea of having large cnc kind of appealed to me, but before I read instructions and all the assembly and setup and frame build etc. things that I would need to do before I can actually use it and it looks that I overestimated my abilities a bit.
Quite stupid of me, but here we are.
If possible I’ll prefer to cancel, if not then if somebody is interested to take over my order it would be appreciated.
Thanks
Dragan

1 Like

It’s an amazing community, if you are willing to give your location, you might find people local to you to help you along.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. Send us an email with your info to bar@maslowcnc.com and I’ll take care of it for you

1 Like

I sent you order details on email, thanks

2 Likes

We’ll get that taken care of right now, but it will take a few days for the refund to appear on your card.

1 Like

Bar… I’m really sorry to mess everybody about. I’m ordering 1317 I believe. Is there a chance I can cancel last minute please? I know you’re close to sending mine out. Really sorry. I will be buying one in the future but I’m gonna need to look into a bigger facility soon.

Thanks
Dan

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. I just forwarded your email to Anna to see if we haven’t shipped it yet.

1 Like

Thanks Bar. Sorry again.

1 Like