Cocktail Arcade Project

Went looking for a cocktail arcade that can support 4 players and a 32" screen and couldnt find much online for plans… ended up making my own.

11 Likes

Now to start making the chairs:

6 Likes

Your build quality is very good. What are you using for the brain? What are you using for the controllers? Is that a glass ball thingy between player 1 and player 2 (red and blue buttons) for centipede? Do you plan to archive the plans or are you going to go into business with them? Is that a real coinop front panel on it?

1 Like

Brains is an i5-6500, 1070 gpu, 16gb ram.the ball is a trackball for games like golden tee and and used with a lot of the WIIU games. Yes real coin op, mostly build for my kids game room but also built a few arcades including virtual pinball for family and friends.

1 Like

are you emulating wiiU?

Emulating everything upto PS4/Xbox One.

1 Like

This is stunning! Nice work :grinning:

Thank you!

ready for final touches and front end software.

6 Likes

This looks professional to the point that it’s hard to believe that one person made it and not a factory. Superb.

This is really impressive quality! Have you finished the stools yet?

Great work. Could you share the parts list?

1 Like

That is simply awesome. I’m with And, I would appreciate a ports list. My grandkids would love their own arcade.

WOW! Very nice quality. I am so glad this thread got renewed.
I am also impressed to see how nice the cuts in the corner came out since I plan to build some cabinets as my first project on mine.
Jerry

@p0rgy8190 I don’t suppose you’d be willing to sell and/or share plans? :slight_smile: Been looking to do similar with my Maslow!

1 Like

I am pretty sure i did see arcade plans available for free or a small fee “online”. And i suggest to use either a Raspberry PI (3B (no heat) or (4B with 4GB, needs cooling)) with RetroPie Arcade and this HW addon or an old/used notebook with HDMI port.

2 Likes