Making a cupcake display for a friend’s wedding in a few weeks, and I ended up doing a full layout in SolidWorks before moving to Fusion 360 for the CAM.
I wanted to cut as many parts on one sheet at the same time.
The cut ran for 5.1 hours straight, making it my longest cut ever on the Maslow.
Standard Speed, .15" stepdowns, Single Flute Upcut Bit.
I also cut a bit closer to the edges than usual, but no intervention was necessary.
I’ll probably post a picture of the finished product if anyone is interested. I was just excited to have the maslow operating so smoothly and predictably last night.
This is the overall design, I can post it to the Community garden if anyone would like to make one for themselves, though I kindof doubt it.