Hello from New Zealand

my pitch setting is -3.17. if i change this setting to positive number +3.17 then Z motor goes reverse. yes my motor attached straight to the lead screw with coupler.

yay thank you Orob, i put it -8 for pitch setting and it seems to working okay i just tested Z motor movement, you are a legend. any thanks. i will test cuts in the morning. really appreciate your help.
cheers

1 Like

I’m glad you got it to work! I run a belt with a 3:1 gear, so it is at -24. I broke the belt once and put the motor directly on the lead screw and it worked just as well, but slower at 8. It is nice that the setting is easy to change and verify. All the best to you!

2 Likes

Hey, im keen to buy it but im based in chch - How much are you looking for the whole thing (with what model of router btw?)

Hello Maslow Team,
Can anyone help me with Maslow speed please? Am using easel pro at the moment with Bosch 1200E Router.
I have feed rate 5000 and plunge Rate 3500. Depth per pass 3mm with 1/4” bit.

It takes 5 times longer what easel says when I create G code?

Thnx in advance

What are these red circle area I never designed anything there in easel. Not tabs but it was so slow around that corners. Any way to avoid them? Cheers

the maslow cannot move nearly that fast, it’s max feed rate is <1000mm/sec and
plunge rate is significantly slower (many people need to reduce the feed rate to
500-700 to get accurate cuts)

David Lang