Looking for Motor/Gearbox/Encoder

I have dreamed of owning a CNC router for a long time. I was hoping to have the money saved up for one sometime in the next couple of years and so have not paid much attention to what was available in the marketplace for a while now. A couple of days ago, I decided to see if anything had changed much. I was so excited when I found the Maslow. It is EXACTLY what I need, at a price I can afford now. I was equally as heartbroken when I learned that there is no way to purchase one, and no definite way to purchase one in the future.

I would like to put the pieces for this together myself, if possible. I have been able to source most of the parts needed from this page on the wiki. However, there are a couple of notable parts missing. I think I can probably make the chain mount, but I need some help on the Motor/Gearbox/Encoder part. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Searching around the forum there are already a couple of threads about this. Here is one For those that were not part of the Kickstarter: Where to obtain the main motor/worm gear/encoder

Give Bar and Hannah some time. They will eventually get more motors/encoders as well as more kits together.
Look at this kickstarter update to get a better feel for future deliveries. If you were going to wait a couple of years for a CNC router system you should be able to wait till a November 2017 time frame when they should be up and running with sales again.