Please hit me up if you have one for sale. Thank you.
where are you located?
Hey buddy , if you are willing to buy a maslow kit then i think you must read article related to Maslow kit review as that might help you in taking correct decisions.
Every thing in this world has several pros and cons and this thing applies on maslow kits also. Although they are good but you still need to read their review. I am quoting below some paragraph from a article which might help you in future.
“The Maslow CNC also comes with special features like Z-axis functionality. With Maslow’s Machine, cutting out a treehouse, furniture, and fixtures, kayaks, and just about anything is a simple task. Another key feature of the Maslow is that the designs can be shared with others digitally.”
- It is compact and effective and thus, is a great value for money.
- It comes with a chain-driven system that is better than routers that feature belt systems.
- It thrives on performance.
- It is cheaper than most of its likes.
Its cons :-
- The feed rate is somewhat slow.
- The cuts are shallow and it might take up to four passes to cut through ¾” plywood.
You can read its full article which has complete info related to Maslow CNC review.
Remember knowledge is king. So spend some time in reading different articles.