Looking to buy Maslow kit. Will purchase immediately

Please hit me up if you have one for sale. Thank you.

1 Like

where are you located?

Los Angeles

Hey buddy , if you are willing to buy a maslow kit then i think you must read article related to Maslow kit review as that might help you in taking correct decisions.
Every thing in this world has several pros and cons and this thing applies on maslow kits also. Although they are good but you still need to read their review. I am quoting below some paragraph from a article which might help you in future.

“The Maslow CNC also comes with special features like Z-axis functionality. With Maslow’s Machine, cutting out a treehouse, furniture, and fixtures, kayaks, and just about anything is a simple task. Another key feature of the Maslow is that the designs can be shared with others digitally.”
Its pros:-

• It is compact and effective and thus, is a great value for money.
  • It comes with a chain-driven system that is better than routers that feature belt systems.
  • It thrives on performance.
  • It is cheaper than most of its likes.

Its cons :-

• The feed rate is somewhat slow.
  • The cuts are shallow and it might take up to four passes to cut through ¾” plywood.

You can read its full article which has complete info related to Maslow CNC review.
Remember knowledge is king. So spend some time in reading different articles.

Best regards,
tombundell

I have a gen 1 kit in box with z axis and parallel arm sled suspenders. In original box. $120 you pay shipping.
Carl Di Stefano Sacramento CA.
shnarg@gmail.com

Is this still available?

Yes it is.

I’ve got one listed on here in Atlanta broke down my frame already but have everything else

With Z and router

Phil, what are you asking for it?

Looking for my first one :slight_smile:

Are you interested?

Yes very much so!!

If you want to avoid spam-bots picking up the email address, delete it and send it as PM. On a public Forum that can be read without an account, be careful :wink:

1 Like

SOLD my Maslow, thanks guys!

1 Like

So do you want to advance on this, I will need your address to price the shipping.
Carl

I’ve got to many CNC machines running. I can barely keep up! I’m interested in this router, but use my CNC Plasma and CNC 3s printer more. My zip code is 37841
Of you would like to quote out shipping

You mentioned a router in your reply, there is no router in my offer, It’s an original kick starter Maslow kit.