Maslow 4 3D printed parts thread

Please note that the 40mm version in the STEP files above has the wrong spacing for the two holes at the front (nearest the router). I haven’t checked the rest.

@bar Is there any chance of getting the STEP files for the current design in the Not Shop? Bonus points for the original design files :pleading_face:

I’ve a version designed with the locking mechanism for the Festool D27 style connector but it was based on the old STEP files so doesn’t fit. I’d be happy to share once I have the correct design.

1 Like

Yes, I can absolutely post those. It’s on my todo list now

1 Like

Router mods:

Shell step file

Shell parametric file

Dongcheng router top cover and pcb bracket step file

Universal router and PCB mount

2 Likes

PCB Mount for DeWalt 26200 - Yet Another Version

Folks, this is my spin on the PCB mount for the DeWalt 26200 which has a slightly different mounting pattern for us East-Pondians.

This is based on the footprint created by @geertdoornbos here but I wanted to rotate it slightly to avoid the clash with the power cable on the router. I was too lazy to do the neat fitted version which may result in a debris trap but time will tell.

One thing to note, the mounting post circled in the image below is behind the power cable on the router and this makes it a bit awkward to access. If I could be bothered to print it again I’d probably rotate it (the angle is a parametric value in the Fusion 360 file) so the PCB power connector is on the other side of the router power cable Ignore this, I just realised the router power cable would then block the stepper motor connectors.

PCB Holder DeWalt D26200 TG Remix v3.f3d (728.2 KB)
PCB Holder DeWalt D26200 TG Remix v3.step (295.9 KB)
PCB Holder DeWalt D26200 TG Remix v3.stl (1.6 MB)

Hope this is of some use to someone

6 Likes

Dust Shoe remix for Destool D27 hose connector

Thanks @bar for uploading the new dust shoe STEP files to the GitHub repo.

This is my remix of the 40mm connector version. It’s just a slightly extended nozzle and locking pins / slots / thingamajigs for the FesTool D27 type hose connector.

Dust Hose (Festool D27) v1.f3d (646.2 KB)
Dust Hose (Festool D27) v1.step (775.8 KB)
Dust Hose (Festool D27) v1.stl (7.3 MB)

1 Like

A version of the 40mm dust shroud without the two holes at the front that clash with the acrylic plate (left on the picture VS theNotShop version on the right). As I modified the stl file directly, I have no step version to provide. Thanks for the original design, and feel free to share it in the notShop!

dustExtractor_40mm_withoutFrontPins.stl (5.7 MB)

3 Likes

New Belt End Design here: Belt end 3d print design? - #9 by dlang

1 Like

Files:

Belt Anchor (Half) - 3_8 inch.stl (221.9 KB)
Belt Anchor (Half) - 1_2 inch.stl (221.9 KB)

Onshape Workspace:

1 Like

I’m wondering if files for all the plastic parts for Maslow4 are posted somewhere (print replacements, modify for improvements, or for reference in modeling accessories). I’ve looked around a fair bit, but without success. I very much appreciate the help, I know it takes someone else’s time to reply so I try to put in good effort before I reach out. Hopefully I haven’t missed something painfully obvious.

Per @bar
If you are interested in building your own from scratch you can buy many of the parts here: Shop — Maslow

And you can find 3D models for all of the parts which you can print here: Source — Maslow

1 Like

This is great! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

The source list for the 3d model parts is missing the “Roller” the gear with the magnet the belt runs thru.