Maslow for sale in Orlando, FL

I purchased a MakersMade maslow kit about 2 years ago and have used it sparingly over that time.
I have upgraded to the metal maslow sled and also have an unopened metal Maslow top beam
It has been fun to use and learn and have had a great time tinkering with it, just need the space freed up in the garage and wasn’t using it enough to justify keeping set up.

Looking to get $200 or best offer. Would prefer a local pickup, or meet up as I have no interest in trying to ship the beast of the metal Maslow sled.

Attached is a picture of all the parts including original sled with ring kit, 3d printed pen holder, and any extra parts I’ve printed or accumulated over time.

I’m interested. I live in Interlachen, about 2 hours away. Not critical but does the plywood base material go with the unit or just the mechanics? That will determine whether I bring my trailer or just come in a pickup. Are you closer to 95 or 75? Steve

Unfortunately I broke down the frame and used most of the wood for the projects. It all fits in a box, with the exception of the beam which is in a 5ft long box (2 pieces).

What time is the best to be down there to pick it up? I’m retired, so anytime is good for me. Any day.

I’m off tomorrow through Sunday, so anytime is good with me. Are you in Interlachen by Winter Park?