Hi Maslow people,
I’m selling a Metal Maslow kit in Europe:
- very little used, total mileage less than 10 hours;
- metal sled with Z axis;
- bracket diameter 92mm. I’ve also used it with 65mm Makita adding some plywood spacers;
- comes with two self-made chain tensioning spools and 3d-printed chain guards. Can be used without the spools. For more info on spools see the thread:
Chain tensioning spool
- shipping everything as shown on the pictures. There are three groups of items: i) sled and chains, ii) motors, Arduino and wires, and iii) items from the original Maslow kit that I never used;
- price 500 EUR + shipping.
Selling because I have built a full-scale CNC and have no more use for the Maslow.
If you are looking to spend this Christmas building a Maslow frame, this is your chance.