Maslow Garage Space Projects

My lovely wife let me know that she needed her space back in the garage. So, Ive been busy researching and creating space saving ideas. I realize that everyone in the Maslow community doesnt have the luxury of having a shop and if you do more power to you. Having my own shop is one of my life goals!!
For now I need to utilize space the best I can and the elephant in the garage is dearest Maslow. Im planning to put 2 levels of large drawers all the way accross with a small work bench on top. This is a work in progress and Im in it for the long hall. All pics shown have some Maslow.
Ideas welcome!!

image image image

16 Likes

How are the hooks attached to the wall?

1 Like

Here ya go

Good ol French cleat

5 Likes

is that the harbor freight dusts collector? Its a lot bigger than I thought.

1 Like

@aluminumwelder , It is, its the small one… Caught it on a 25% off weekend. Got the cyclone (wish I would have bought xl) on bangood cheap and barrel on Amazon. Want to put a canister filter instead of bag. Could have made the base smaller, but made from scrap and hardware that came with the collector.

1 Like

These are great man. Loving all the ideas!

2 Likes

French cleat wall hooks … now that’s something for the collection! *feverishlytakingnotes *

4 Likes

More to add. Using Makercam to make holders. Smaller rectangle pockets for rabbits and circles for curves (just playing around.) Also got me a small hf brad nailer, that plus glue makes for a quick build.

6 Likes

I’m lucky, my wife has let me commandeer most of the garage (we haven’t used if for a carport, just storage, now my ‘Workshop’ as I work as an industrial designer)… Have a look on Pinterest for space saving ideas. Plenty, plenty there. Love the use of the back of the frame!

3 Likes