Metal Maslow Orders

Yes we are still doing orders.

its best to dip the plastic rod in hot water to make it easier to bend.

@Metalmaslow

Iā€™m also waiting, for a order and ā€œshippingā€ confirmation in late February.

I donā€™t have a problem with waiting, and I really want my kit!

I just need to know itā€™s in the works and you are still around and working on getting orders out.

I appreciate the fact that you are a small, maybe even hobby business and this may not be profitable for you, and Iā€™m happy to wait as long as I hear from you!

My order number is TPAF-264795

Before I saw on this forum that people often have to wait quite a while, I assumed something must have happened to you. Glad to see that you are probably ok!

Please reach out to me (via my email used on the order would be best) and give me an update, I need to update my bank to avoid a chargeback. I really want my kit, and Iā€™m really happy to hear you are still around!

Yes your order will arrive eventually. I too was concerned for a few weeks, but rest assured it is worth the wait. My has worked out great. I just needed to be patient - which in the age of Prime Next Day was a shock to my system! :rofl:

1 Like

For what itā€™s worth and as someone who has never ordered from him before, this is my personal opinion so take it with a grain of salt. Iā€™m not trying to make excuses for him, just trying to consolidate information I have seen in the past since Iā€™ve seen a lot of posts similar to yours.

I canā€™t explain why he can be so hard to get a hold of sometimes but my impresion is that:

1. He is a one man show who does this as a side gig.
  2. He assembles and ships orders in batches.
  3. Life and the pandemic have been a hurdle for him.
  4. His kits are of good quality and are (as reported by some users) the best value for the Maslow.
  5. His shipping delays are legend but from what I can tell, everyone eventualy gets their orders fulfilled and is satisfied with what they get.

Personaly, If I had to buy another Maslow kit I would probably order from him and just not plan on getting it for a while. I wouldnā€™t sweat wether or not heā€™s going to scam me because from what I seen, he is good at fulfilling his orders eventualy.

Again, this is just my opinion based on my observations in the forums and not based on actual experience with him.

5 Likes