New to all of this. I got everything all hooked up, powered on, firmware & GC downloaded. Spent half the day figuring out an issue with GC connecting and lost connection, but now the motors wont do anything, cant get them to respond. I tried clicking test motors/encoders…nothing. Tried manually moving with the arrows…nothing. Running GC v1.26 from what I can see that is the latest version
There is power to Ardunio/motor shield (lights are lit up the board and also lit up for the USB connection).
The power cord is plugged into motor shield, the connector on the ardunio has a plug in it so I know its plugged into the proper connector. When I open GC it does show connected to COM3, and the connection is constant now after I figured out that issue earlier today of losing connection every 2 seconds.
Desperately need help as this has been a long day of trouble shooting one thing after another…