Opendesk Foosball Table (Gone)

Anyone still have the .dxf files for the foosball table that opendesk used to have online?

Here is the Sketchup you can generate the files from it.

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=f0812ac2-25cb-40ea-84ff-073437c85f51

Thank you

2 Likes

Openbricks has the table also and there is a dxf mentioned. I don’t have an account to test if that link works or just points to the same missing dropbox file.
http://www.openbricks.io/app#!/project/571ab972421df2e44b102bf3/bricks?brick=571ab9c0421df2e44b102bf5

Openbricks .DXF was there. Thank you. I also didn’t know you could generate a dxf off of a sketchup file. Thank you Bee. I’m new to Maslow - actually haven’t even received mine yet. Supposed to ship at the end of June.

1 Like

I have the original files, in case you are still interested. I’m new here , so I don’t know if I can post a dropbox link or ask for email.

2 Likes

yes! please! The original files included an assembly guide and parts/hardware list.

armyturtle@gmail.com

Thank you!

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hello,can u send the file to me ,thx!!! hunterv587@gmail.com

Hi,

if anyone did cut it, could he/she upload some images? I am planing on cutting to as soon as my machine setup is correct.

I know this is coming a few years late, but could you share the dxf file for this to me too… I would really appreciate it.

rahul.janjali@gmail.com

The files are online again: Opendesk - Open Archive, The Opendesk Foosball Table

Did anyone cut the soccer table in the meantime?

1 Like

Did anyone figured out which diamter the rod should have? The size of the rod holes is 35mm.

I’ve done yesterday…
That was very fun to do, but there is some minors errors in the drawings.
I can send you some pics if you want.

7 Likes

Woah! This is splendid!!

@martins

yes, please send some pictures. Which had been the minor errors? I still want to build this one too so this would be helpfull.

Please find a pic with some corrections to do.

1 Like

Martins - this is amazing! I downloaded these plans soooo long ago intending to make it. I haven’t even set up my maslow and I’ve had it 3 years now! (Got busy house buying, kids in school & hockey, etc.) This looks superb! Love that you noted the errors in the holes and the inset.

I think that I’ve downloaded the plans 4 years ago… same problem of timing!

Thanks!

I downloaded the plans about a year ago :slight_smile:

@ Martins
Would it be possible you post the corrected cutting templates? With which diameter bit did you cut?
And how long did you work on it? Is there something you would do/make different after completing it?
Oh, how thick are the the rod you use? It looks on the image like they are hollow and not solid. I want to use similar rods.