Recommendations for getting started

Hello,
I just ordered my Maslow kit from EastBaySource. I saw a post from '17 about “training wheels for noobs” and I liked that idea, but I’m worried it might be outdated. I was hoping to get some recommendations/step-by-step/help with what to do now. I’m a home hobbyist guy looking to make some home decor (script cutouts, map of the city engraving, whatever else my wife wants!). There is SO MUCH information on here, I’m not sure where to begin. Can someone point me to the right place to get started, or provide some useful tips and tricks you wish you had known before getting started?
Thanks!
Shae - new Maslow owner

I tried to write a basic manual for us noobs while it was fresh. it is here. It is a wiki entry, which means anyone can edit it, change it, improve it. It does not have M2 information in it yet because I don’t have that hardware, but if there is something you would like to change, please do so.

1 Like

@Orob I’m not sure how I missed your noob guide, but it’s bloody impressive. Great stuff mate! Helps people get going quickly.

3 Likes