Sled accurate dimensions drawing

please mention the gap distance between router and bracket?
where to place holes in the sled for brick holders?

Hi @subramanyam_kumar_Me

Positioning the ring accurately is tricky so rather than ask you to measure and mount it by hand the technique is to center the ring as best as you can by hand, then use that temporary sled to cut the final version which will come with alignment holes.

This one posted in the community garden is particularly nice because it has a center puck which helps to align the router too:

http://maslowcommunitygarden.org/Sled-With-Center-Alignment-Jig.html

If you do want exact numbers here’s what they are

The spacing is going to be a little weird because it takes into account the thickness of the metal of the mounting brackets which is not a nice round number. From my measurements the holes are:

So some pretty ugly numbers there.

1 Like

I have a router bosch 1400 unable to fix the router and placing of the bricks on sled?
please give detail procedure for attaching the router, bricks & bracket?

I haven’t personally seen one up close but it seems like other folks are using them. I would make a new thread with asking for advice about the Bosch 1400 in the title I think you will find good advice from someone who has done it that way

Hello bar,

I have been facing firmware problems. I’m not getting the below mentioned option can you help me out.

In the file chooser navigate to the cloned repository and choose the “cnc_ctrl_v1.ino” file to open

Thanking you

Subramanyam

Welcome @subramanyam_kumar_Me!

It would be better if you start a new topic under the ‘Troubleshooting’ category.
Choose a title best describing your problem.
You will get faster suggestions if you include as much information as possible, like your OS, firmware version, a screenshot etc.

1 Like