We could do this

One of you should redesign a part for this table to hold the sled!

Thank you

1 Like

That is a fantastic idea.

Then you would have a powered lifting router table!

2 Likes

That is a fantastic idea! Kudos for your “out of the box” thinking. Once I get the Maslow going, I will look at the possibility. Right now I have another router slated for the workbench, but being able to operate the cut height via ground control would be pretty neat. Off the top of my head, there might be problems with the size of the sled making setting up a fence, using jigs and hold-downs more difficult.

The bench mounted router is purposed more for working with lumber stock, rounding and shaping edges, doing dados, etc. Not sure the Maslow is suited for this stuff.

Plenty of food for thought here!

I can’t take credit. It’s been discussed in different threads. I just am suggesting to apply that to the Paulk Workbench.

Thank you

1 Like

I think I would rebuild mine just for that actually:-)

2 Likes

I built a workbench with aluminum tubing to support a 4x8 MDF top and have cabinets under it. I tried to drill out the 18mm holes using pegboard and a pegboard base for my router. It worked really well except for the fact my plunge router was off more than it should have been when plunging so my top is no good for using my track saw on. I am going to lay out a new set of holes and use my Maslow to try and drill the holes. I am debating if I should use the original 18mm bit or a 1/4" for the holes.

1 Like

Definently already was gonna do that :slight_smile: