Welcome to the new forums!

I wanted to test to see what posting was like, feel free to give it a go too! :astonished:

Just testing if @bar triggers someā€”> I donā€™t know what you are talking about <ā€” like in GitHub

1 Like

I does! It even made a notification pop up on my screen while I was looking elsewhere! Like this @Gero

1 Like

testing e-mail mode, replying without trimming the quote

David Lang

1 Like

replying by web

replying by e-mail worked and trimmed the quote.

I saw barā€™s initial post, but neither of the replies got to me

1 Like

Just testing if @bar triggers someā€”> I donā€™t know what you are talking about <ā€” like in GitHub

Ok, I did get this, it just took a while.

This is a test quoting text from a message I replied to via e-mail.

David Lang

1 Like

The limit for new user replies without a response is now 10. Hopefully weā€™ll all loose our ā€œnew userā€ status pretty soon and then there is no limit

I saw that thing now because I choose to watch @dlang 's post about the limits! On Linux, yeay. What a big popup.
Edit: Read now that itā€™s a browser thing, so make sure you allow popups for this URL.

1 Like

Wrong thread @bar, move it to the right one :wink:

1 Like

Letā€™s see if I can figure that out :grinning:

I think I can only delete it, not move it :man_shrugging:

Great! So we can actually use this one to welcome our ~750 new Maslowians
Edit: Just trying to push my New User level :-/
Edit2: There was a typo in User that has been corrected now.

2 Likes

Darn, the name @bar is already taken! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty neat interface.
I look forward to getting mine and contributing! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! No one tried to take my user name. Lucky. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@bar,

Great decision on moving to the new forum format.

1 Like

Thanks, but I canā€™t take the credit. I just do the things the community tells me to do :grinning:

1 Like

@bar the community wants you to do a laser cutter then.

1 Like

No wait, vacuuformer!

1 Like

I definitely have plans to use the Maslow to build a laser cutter. But i feel thatā€™s going to have to be a rail system. Donā€™t think chain system would be smooth at all. If you are serious about a DIY Laser cutter check out OpenBuilds tons on there.

And a Vacuum former. Yes I can see Maslow being able to make that construction much easier.

1 Like