What did you cut today?

Will amend, thanks for the reminder.

Thank you for the suggestion. I’d never actually seen this kind of tool.
I just bought a cheap one from Amazon.de

I have a couple of them, handy for cleaning up drilled holes, copper and plastic pipes after cutting (lot of plumbing projects lately), or getting rid of sharp edges. The sharp edges often have a few bloodstains, remember to deburr them a little too late…

1 Like

I tried doing this, but could not get the cotter pin to go through. Anyone else having problems with that, or am I doing someting wrong?

Oh dear! Maybe there was a batch with thicker galvanization or something? I clearly don’t check every pin but I’ll check some now for sure! I’ve been using the exact same pins from the same manufacturer for more than a year, I hope they didn’t change something on me!

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll look into it!
-Logan

1 Like

Made just a simple sign with my wife’s name on it for her birthday to place on our mudroom shelf. She seemed to love it.

(Let’s pretend you didn’t notice the dust on the shelf lol)

7 Likes

Did you make the flags too?

Sure did but those are handmade from pallets and painted using vinyl stencils.

Either way, they look great!

1 Like

Thanks!

Okay, I just checked 25 out of 100 from my most recent batch of hardware and every single one fit perfectly. While not definitive I think those are pretty good odds. If you message me your address I’ll send you two new pins that are personally verified to fit! :wink:
(That goes for anyone else who has a linkage kit as well, if it’s not right I’ll make it right!)
-Logan

2 Likes

I have been work on these for a couple weeks.

9 Likes

%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87_20181117161026

2 Likes

Seen a project over at Inventables that I wanted to put a spin on for the wife for Christmas decor. Not finished but she loves it and here it is so far.

6 Likes

Here is a cutting board I carved.

6 Likes

Some signs I cut last week.

This one still needs the bangstick added.

5 Likes

The second thing I carved with my Maslow. Excited to cut more.

6 Likes

V-carved some Christmas presents:

Snapchat-473605689

7 Likes

Was putting together an album and thought i might as well share it. Year One with Maslow, so not really what i cut today but anyway…

5 Likes

Here is the final product

12 Likes