What is the plan for the new ring kits for existing users?

Or, here’s a photo:

10 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to getting that puppy installed!

2 Likes

I have decided to wait for the ring to finally get my machine up and running. I guess now I will have to start learning Fusion 360 a little more so I can do what I am hoping to do.

Looks really nice.

3 Likes

Is there an update on when the new rings system will hit the shop?
The latest newsletter from yesterday suggests it may be months before that happens as you guys are waiting for feedback from new users on the rings system first before stocking up on parts?

.mm

3 Likes

If I understood it correctly it didn’t say months just limited edition. The Maslow itself is an ever morphing product. As I read it ,it said we ordered more then needed for the kits but not so many that problems identified by the community would not be able to be changed on the next order. Once the current kits run is finished what’s left will go into the store.

Thank you

2 Likes

Oh gosh no, they should ship within days of the next batch of kits. We just want to ship the kits first because we said we would ship the kits by yesterday, so we’re officially late :grimacing:

The second all the kits are out we will put the ring kits up in the website and shipping them.

4 Likes

How about the oversized ones for elderly beta-testers in underprivileged countries? :laughing:
Edit: I think I have an idea of what logistic stress rests on your shoulders. Kindly consider humour. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have not forgotten you! :heart: :grinning:

4 Likes

When will they be in the store?

1 Like

We will have them up as soon as we get this batch of kits all shipped out

3 Likes

I finally got garage space to get my Maslow machine going again! I am still running the quadrilateral style original setup. I have managed to cut a few things.

Anyway, I am very interested in the ring kit retrofit to go triangular, but I didn’t see it on the store. Do you have any left?

Thanks!

2 Likes

We haven’t started selling them yet, but Weill give you a heads up in the forums as soon as we do!

5 Likes

Received my kit today:grin:. but I notice there wasn’t instructions on how to put together the ring kit, all other instructions I see are in the wiki but didn’t see the ring kit. where else can look?
thanks

1 Like

This what you’re looking for (towards the middle of the page)?

3 Likes

It was also added to this a few days ago.

Triangulation linkage kits explained:

Thank you

1 Like

I’ve also updated Noob101 in the Wiki.

Thank you

1 Like

very nice! thanks guys

also looks like you need to take off the handles on the ridgid router in order for the rings to fit, I think I read something like this from @bar, has anybody done this? if so how’s done?

1 Like

Removing the handles, there was a post on this. Let me see if I can locate it.

Thank you

Here:

2 Likes

thanks @Bee, I seen that and drilled out the lil cap on the side but didn’t see any place to fit the 5/16 allen key.

1 Like