Any other project repositories besides the community garden here?

Wondering where else people might have uploaded plans for projects they used the Maslow on - something like thingiverse but for large CNC, or any CNC for that matter.
Love the community garden here, but I’d like to see a large collection of things people have made with Maslow and shared the plans for others to use.

1 Like

I’m working on a replacement for the garden for exactly that reason, but I’ve still got a couple bugs that I need to fix on the machine first so it isn’t getting my full attention

Wow! That would be awesome. I need to justify the space this thing takes up in our garage now. New cabinets, wine racks, cool signage, etc. Wife approves and it gets to stay without me taking much grief.

2 Likes

I hear that – I’ve been told I have too many toys, :slight_smile: My first m4 project was a “laundry” sign for my wife; now talking about other cool projects for the house. Happy wife, happy life! :joy: I’d love to see a repository of cool stuff that’s easy to use. The garden is not that hard to use, but I would love to see something faster/easier to share things with.

1 Like

Under the “keep the wife happy” category: Try these:

Although I am not sure she likes me using the laundry as photo background… so don’t tell on me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are a few repositories of opendesk’s designs out there, but there is a bit of controversy around their licensing.

Here’s the most complete one I’ve been able to find

2 Likes