Biplane

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://maslowcommunitygarden.org/Biplane.html

no files, no picture :frowning:

Don’t know what happened. Having issues getting thing into the garden. Someone want to help? I uploaded the description, image and the files in (zip format). The log said everything was uploaded fine. Not sure what has happened.

Are you signed in github uploading the files, or are you attempting to create a github account in the process?

Was doing it through the garden direct. I am not getting into Github to see if I can update things from there.

Github will not let me change anything as the author. It does not recognize this as my project. I had to create a Github log in after the original upload using the Garden portal. Can this project be deleted from the Garden and re uploaded by others?

Looks like something is wrong in the creation process. I was successful with logging into github with my created account there and then doing the garden upload.

1 Like

Just tried and it will not let me upload. Send me your email and I will send you the files directly while we get it figured out…

1 Like

I give up on the Garden and Github. I must be too stupid to figure it out. I tried to upload into github. It went in as a “patch” not into original and will not show in Garden. Anyone wanting these files can contact me via forum email and I will send them to you.
@bar if you can assist me I would appreciate it.

Yes! Sorry for the trouble. I really need to make it less finicky and better at saying what happened when something goes wrong. Will you email the files you want uploaded to bar@maslowcnc.com or attach them here if they will fit. I can put them up right away

1 Like

Post removed. Files being added to Garden.

2 Likes

I think what went wrong was that the file was .jpeg which the checker recognized as a valid image file, but then it really wants .jpg which caused everything to break down. That’s a bug for sure, I’ll see if I can make it more robust, sorry for the trouble!

3 Likes

Thanks for getting this fixed for me. I really wanted to share something with the community. :):grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing something awesome! Sorry for the trouble!

2 Likes