Bosch POF 1200 AE Height Adjust modifications

I found those, but i see some younger post (like the one from HansPeterHaastrup) that seem to have updated parts :slight_smile: Thats why I was/am confused :stuck_out_tongue:

@Koenzie, updated parts? do you have a link?

Nope, thats my problem :wink: I see them in pictures and read about them, but cant find them anywhere :smiley:

Thanks @Ned for this solution I got mine running now since 2 days!
Only Problem I am having now was that the last cut on a thicker plywood i heard the “plop” and the press fit was saying “goodbye”

Now I try to glue it and fixed the bit a little lower that the force is not that high pushing.
I also should print the upper part maybe nearly as a solid with more infill.

So far my experience with this mod :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi mate do you still do the conversion kits

Just wanted to add here I just brought the 3d Printed parts from this guy https://www.handydans3dprints.co.uk/
After requesting a quote yesterday evening, he’s printing today and im colecting tomorrow. Ill feed back once i have the mod in and working but all being good it was less than £10 for PETg (plus postage if your not local to him for colection). The service has been impressive so wanted to share the recomendation.

2 Likes

Hey Ned,
Fellow kiwi :wave:
Just looking to use your design to invert my 1200 to use in a router table but also need it to still work as a plunge router. Does your design disable the plunge release lever?
Also, do you think the weight of the inverted motor will affect the attachment of your mod?

Cheers
Andy

Hey, thanks for the message :slight_smile:
I actually never finished the maslow (built a V1 Lowrider2 instead)
But I used the 1200 and the maslow Z as a router table myself! It works great, but I wouldn’t want to use it as a plunge router after… its too hard! The motor takes over completely and I’d buy a second one if I could… they aren’t TOOO expensive

Interesting. Was thinking I’d use a manual dial for the z-axis (rather than the motor) anyway as it’s only in the table or plunging. I’m kinda hoping it’ll spin freely if it’s plunged without the resistance from the z-axis motor.